List: How to Make Fake Blood for Halloween
- Clump it onto your skin and let dry.
- Combine 1 cup corn syrup with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- Combine 2 tablespoons corn starch, 4 teaspoon water, 1 teaspoon corn syrup, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, and 4 drops red food coloring.
- Combine 2/3 cup chocolate syrup, 1/3 cup Tide laundry detergent, with 4 to 6 teaspoons red food coloring.
- NOTE: This blood includes detergent and IS NOT edible and you should avoid putting it on your skin (do as we say, not as we did).
- Prepare either the Crimson or Oxygen Depleted blood (above).
- Stir in red food coloring until you get a deep red color (we used about 8 drops). “Tear thin strips of toilet paper and stir into the blood until you\\’ve reached your desired texture.”]