See the ultimate and updated career list starting with letter A.
Jobs that Start with A
- Abattoir Operative
- Accommodation Warden
- Accounting Technician
- Accounts Assistant
- Administrative Assistant or Officer
- Advertising Account Executive
- Advertising Account Planner
- Advertising Copywriter
- Advice Worker
- Advocates’ Clerk
- Aerial and Satellite Installer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Agricultural Consultant
- Agricultural or Horticultural Scientist
- Air Cabin Crew
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Air Quality Consultant
- Air Traffic Controller
- Aircraft Mechanic or Engineer
- Airline or Airport Passenger Service Assistant
- Airline Pilot
- Ambulance Care Assistant
- Ambulance Technician
- Ames Taper
- Anatomical Pathology Technologist
- Animal Care Assistant
- Animal Technician
- Applications Developer
- Architectural Technologist
- Army – Officer
- Army – Soldier
- Art Therapist
- Arts Administrator
- Assistance Dog Trainer
- Astronomer or Astrophysicist
- Automotive Engineer.
What are the best options for a career in logistics?
Logistics is a branch of the supply chain management that deals with the movement of goods and materials.
A career in logistics can help you:
- • Earn a stable living with benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- • Learn about how businesses work from both the customer’s and supplier’s perspective.
- • Gain insight into different industries.
- • Experience different parts of the world through international travel opportunities.
Which is better: full-time or part-time job in logistics?
A full-time job in logistics is better than a part-time job because you will have more time to devote to your business.
Full-time jobs in logistics are also usually well paid, which is good for those who need money to start their own business.
Part-time jobs in logistics are generally lower paying, so they may not be a good option if you want the extra cash needed to start your own business.
What is the full meaning of career?
The word “career” is derived from the Latin “carrere,” which means to run or travel.
A career is a set of activities that one pursues in order to make a living. A career can be in any field, but it usually involves long-term goals and dedication.
As mentioned earlier, careers are usually pursued by adults, who work full time at their job during the week and spend their weekends pursuing other interests.
What are examples of careers?
There are many different careers that can be done and each one of them is quite different from the other.
Some of the examples are:
- 1. Medical Assistant
- 2. Graphic Designer
- 3. CPA
- 4. Registered Nurse
- 5. Marketing Manager
- 6. Massage Therapist
How do I pick a career?
The key to picking a career is not just about the job title or company, but also your personality and skills.
Some of the questions that you should ask yourself before deciding on a career are:
- 1. What do I like?
- 2. What type of work environment do I prefer?
- 3. What kind of work am I passionate about?
- 4. Am I good at what I do?